Modern supplies to manage severe bleeding, cardiac arrest, and more for multiple victims.
Inside each Carrying Case are 4 Individual Public Access Kits (iPAKs) for distribution during a mass casualty event.
Diagnostic app provides ‘just-in-time’ training to help untrained bystanders save lives
Equipment & App Integration
Color-coded and numbered supplies match the app’s instructions exactly.
Sudden cardiac arrest represents 0.5% of the major emergencies that occur each year, which is why approximately 5 - 10 million AEDs have been installed worldwide. But what about the other 99.5% of medical emergencies? With an estimated 30,000 preventable traumatic deaths taking place each year, organizations need to be ready to manage traumatic injuries & more.
With the Mobilize Rescue System, organizations can efficiently and effectively prepare to manage severe bleeding, chest trauma, seizures, cardiac arrest, opiate overdoses, hypothermia, & more.
The ‘just-in-time’ training of the Mobilize Rescue app is helping organizations overcome the greatest obstacle to effective emergency response preparation - training & training retention. For CPR training alone, studies have shown that 67% (two-thirds) of participants fail the hands-on skills exam 90-days post-training, and 92% will fail 1-year after training.
The Mobilize Rescue app ensures that even if training is forgotten, high quality medical care can still be provided by following the diagnostic prompts in the app.
Rescue Breathing Children & Infants
1 | SOF-T Wide Tourniquet
1 | 4" Emergency Trauma Dressing
1 | QuikClot® Bleeding Control Dressing
1 | Hyfin® Chest Seal
1 | CPR Face Shield with Bite Block
1 | Emergency Space Mylar Blanket
1 | Trauma Shears
8 | Nitrile Gloves
DDIMENSIONS | L 17.2” x W 13.7" x D 6.5” WEIGHT | 15 lbs ± 1lbs
STORAGE RECOMMENDATIONS & DIAGNOSTIC CHECK | Individual supplies within the unit may be negatively impacted by exposure to hot and cold temperatures. Individual supplies have expiration dates that vary from 1-5 years from date of purchase; it is crucial that you perform diagnostic checks to ensure that the unit is charged to 100%, the proof seal is intact (not tampered with), and that the medical supplies are not damaged or contaminated.